السبت، 17 فبراير 2018

الدرس الرابع في الانجليزية English lesson 4 I'm in at on

I'm in/at/on

 Listen to the Entire Lesson
Describes an action you are doing.

Most commonly, you would use the word 'in' when entering a physical location such as a room or a building.

Here are some examples:

"I'm in the shower."
"I'm in the lobby."
"I'm in a car."
"I'm in a house."
"I'm in a school."


Using the word 'at' helps tell someone where you currently are. The difference between 'at' and 'in' is that the physical location is general.

Here are some examples:

"I'm at the grocery."
"I'm at the mall."
"I'm at the doctor's office."
"I'm at the park."
"I'm at the airport."



Using the word 'on' is referring to a non physical location such as your time being utilized by something else.

Here are some examples:

"I'm on the phone."
"I'm on my computer."
"I'm on a bus."


Post a Comment

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق